Work at ARROWFLEX
Are you looking for temporary work or are you ready for a new challenge? Arrowflex Techniek has both part-time and full-time positions with companies in engineering, construction and offshore. Find your job here.
CNC DRAWER and / or CNC FREZER
for our workshop. It concerns the ability to program parts independently, from small series to single pieces.
Our machines are equipped with the following operating systems:
CNC milling machine
Are you an independent or starting CNC router? Then we have a job with good conditions for you. In this function as CNC miller you are responsible for performing machining operations. Your tasks consist of exchanging tools, setting programs and tightening the products. You ensure that the production process runs smoothly, you check the end result, intervenes where necessary and continually thinks along in improving the process.
- Work and think level MBO
- Team spirit
- Relevant work experience; experience with Fanuc and / or Heidenhain control is an advantage.
We offer you:
- Chance to be part of a motivated and enthusiastic team
- make products for third parties only pieces and small series
- A good Salary
In this position you are responsible for making technical diagnoses on passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. You find it a challenge to solve electronic malfunctions and you keep yourself busy with maintenance and repairs. Experience with the Peugeot and / or Citroën brands is appreciated.
What do we expect from you?
Diploma 1st Autotechnicus or Technical Specialist
Knowledge of and affinity with electronics
A proactive team player
A fun and dynamic team of colleagues in a professional working environment
A job at one of the 40 largest dealerships in the Netherlands
Possibility to follow training courses
Working for fantastic car brands with a rich history and a nice model range
And of course a good package of employment conditions that is tailored to your personal knowledge and experience
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, do you live in Tiel or surroundings and do you want to become our new car mechanic? Apply here.
Familiar with Siemens + Fanuc + Heidenhain.
Being able to work independently + can program
Constructieschilders - Straler
For our Offshore department we are looking for: Construction painters, heaters and sprayers. This function is aimed at carrying out project-based conservation work.
The conservation activities mainly take place on production platforms and wind farms, but can also take place elsewhere.
- Knowledge and preferably a training in blasting and / or construction painting
- Knowledge of relevant application techniques
- Manual skills for performing metal operations
- A sharp eye for safety and safe working
- Experience as a radiator / construction painter / sprayer in an industrial and / or offshore environment
- Minimum VCA Basic
- Preferably valid offshore training, NOGEPA 0.5A / B and in possession of medical examination
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both in word and in writing
- No trouble with a working rhythm of 14 days offshore versus 14 days on land
Painter training / Sprayer
With your colleagues you work on various construction projects in the home and utility building, are you looking for a job as a carpenter or concrete carpenter, or are you simply looking for a job with a better salary? Apply now with us!
- Works neatly
- Customer-friendly setting
- Experience in your professional field
- To hold a professional degree in primary and / or secondary carpentry
- In possession of a driving license (B)
About the employer
Hours per week
Have you found a vacancy that appeals to you? Do you have all the skills, work experience or qualifications that the company is looking for? Apply directly and we will see if you fit within the profile. Would you like to know more about the position? Arrowflex Techniek will gladly tell you more about the company and the activities.
Call: 010-2409218 or mail to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Are you motivated and looking for a challenging job but your job and not? Then contact us. We are always looking for skilled and motivated staff. In a free introductory meeting, we will explain our approach and discuss your wishes and opportunities in the labor market. We help you find the job that suits you!