Arrowflex attaches great importance to the careful and safe handling of privacy-sensitive information from its website visitors, candidates, employees and the self-employed. Arrowflex has therefore drawn up this privacy statement. Arrowflex treats and secures the personal information entrusted to it with the utmost care. With this privacy statement, Arrowflex gives you insight into how Arrowflex deals with your personal data in situations that arise in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
2. Who are we
PO Box 21615
3011 TX Rotterdam
Arrowflex is controller in the sense of the GDPR and thus has control over the processing of the personal data and determines the purpose and the means for the processing. Arrowflex sometimes switches other companies to provide services for her. Arrowflex remains responsible for the processing of your personal data in these situations. With these companies, Arrowflex makes unacceptable agreements about the handling of your personal data, so that your privacy is guaranteed.
3. Technical information
When you visit our website, the website automatically collects information about the (devices of) our visitors. This includes information about which device the website is visited with, the IP address of your device, the IP address of your Internet Sevice Provider, the operating system you use, the date and time of your visit, the internet address of the website. from where you are linked directly, the pages you have visited and the information you have viewed on the website, the geo location where you are located and the material that you send to and download from the website. We use this technical information for the management of the website and for improving the quality and effectiveness of our website.
our visitors. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer. At one next visit to our website these small pieces of information are recognized as your visit
5. When will we collect your personal data?
In the following cases we are permitted to keep and process your data: If you have given Arrowflex permission to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- If the processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which you are a party, or for
to take action at the request of you before the conclusion of an agreement;
- If processing is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation resting on Arrowflex;
- If processing is necessary to protect your or other people's vital interests;
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a general interest task or a
task in the exercise of the public authority assigned to Arrowflex;
- If the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of Arrowflex or
of a third party, except where your interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms
to protect your personal data, outweigh those interest.
6. Why do we collect your personal data
Your personal data will be used to provide the HR services offered to you as well as possible, including temporary employment, secondment, mediation, payroll, payroll administration, personnel management, personal development & employability and recruitment & selection. Arrowflex uses your data for the following purposes:
- Bring together supply and demand in the labor market.
- to inform you of interesting offers of products and services from Arrowflex and third parties.
- To register hours worked and processed in our salary system.
- To be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with a mediation to permanent or temporary work or an assignment, in which use can also be made of test results.
- approaching you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional promotions for youmay be interesting, only if you have registered for it (opt-in).
- to enter into and maintain an employee or personnel / broker relationship with youto do the relevant administration for this.
- To fulfill our reintegration obligations and to comply with (imposed by the government)purpose) to help people with a large (er) distance to the labor market to work.
- To be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client
and to maintain and comply with the contract with the client.
- To process data for the benefit of our clients in the context of a pre-employmentscreening.
- To promote your personal development and employability, including training, educationand testing.
- For management purposes including management information, providing internal controlsand operational safety and auditing and auditing.
-Quality purposes such as certification.
- Applying for subsidies, premium discounts and the like.
- If we have entered into an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, abeids legislation, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
7. What personal information do we collect?
If you work / work / work for Arrowflex or its clients as a temporary worker or seconded employee, if you are registered as a jobseeker, or if you borrow employees from Arrowflex, Arrowflex can process the personal data below. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide is accurate and up to date.
- name and address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank and / or giro account number and other contact details
- Birth data, age, gender
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information about training, internships and work experience
- Information about training and education and / or testing that you have followed or done yourself or through us
- Data on availability and leave
- Nationality, BSN & identity document (copy of identity card), any work permit
- Data in the context of a pre-employment screening
- Information concerning the nature and content of the previous employment services, as well as concerning their termination
- Other data that may or may be important in the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references and qualifications and data concerning work experience
- Other data related to employee, salary and absenteeism registration
- On a voluntary basis other content with which you present yourself (video, photo)
- Other than the above-mentioned data whose processing is required pursuant to or necessary with a view to the application of the law
8. Third parties
Arrowflex may transfer your personal data to other entities of Arrowflex, its clients, subcontractors (eg data processors) who provide services on behalf of Arrowflex or carry out assignments, suppliers, government bodies and other business relations. And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court order. The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement in accordance with the goals stated in "Why do we collect your personal data?".Your personal data can be passed outside the Netherlands. Arrowflex has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
9. Your rights
We value that you can easily use your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to make use of one of the rights and rights mentioned below, you can contact us as described below. View and / or change data. You can request us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter at the address Maasboulevard 116 Postbus 21615 3011 TX Rotterdam to indicate which (categories of) data we process from you, for what purposes that happens, from which source the data comes and which retention periods we use. In addition, you can contact us at any time to supplement, correct or delete your data. In the unlikely event that we have provided you with incorrect personal data, we will rectify this. If we have changed your personal details, we will inform you accordingly.
Limiting the processing of your data If you do not agree with the content of the data we retain from you, you may submit a request to temporarily limit the processing of your data. We then wait with the distribution of your data until they are in order in your opinion. You can submit a request for a processing restriction at any time via email@example.com or by letter at the address Maasboulevard 116 PO Box 21615, 3011 TX Rotterdam. If we limit the processing of your personal data, we will inform you accordingly. Right to transfer data You can request the personal data we hold about you in a structured, current and machine-readable form via firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter at the address Maasboulevard 116 PO Box 21615, 3011 TX Rotterdam. You are completely free to transfer this information to a third party. Right to be forgotten If you no longer wish to use our services, you can request the removal of all your personal data. You can request us to delete all your data at any time via email@example.com or by letter at the address Maasboulevard 116 Postbus 21615, 3011 TX Rotterdam. You can also withdraw your consent, if any, to process your data at any time. We will discontinue the processing of your personal data for which you had granted permission. However, withdrawing your consent does not affect the processing that has already taken place.
Procedure, response time and costs
We try to deal with your requests as mentioned in this chapter as soon as possible, but within one month at the latest. We are required to verify your identity before your requests can be met. Your requests will in principle be handled electronically, unless that is not possible or you request otherwise. For the processing of your aforementioned requests, we will not charge you in principle, unless your requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies from the right of inspection.
Arrowflex makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, Arrowflex has agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
11. Storage period
Arrowflex does not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing and in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
12. Questions, comments, complaints or (suspicion) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Works, you can contact us in writing or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or Maasboulevard 116 PO Box 21615, 3011 TX Rotterdam If you do not agree With the use by Arrowflex of your personal data, you can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If there is a (presumption of) a data breach, we request you to report this immediately via email@example.com or +31 (0) 10 - 2409218
Arrowflex reserves the right to amend or change this privacy statement. None of the provisions of the privacy statement is intended to establish any obligation or agreement between Arrowflex and a data subject.
15. Other provisions
Dutch law applies to the provisions of this privacy statement and all disputes arising from this